Trips to the US and British Virgin Islands
While we do customize every single one of our trips based on what our guests want to do we offer a few main types of trips:
- LAND AND SEA TOUR: This is a tour we are very excited to partner with Jenn of News of St. John on. The day begins in Cruz Bay where Jenn will pick you up in her car and tour you throughout the St. John’s beaches, ruins, views and more. You will finish up your morning by ending in Coral Bay where you will have a great lunch at one of Coral Bay’s great lunch spots. Jenn will drop you off at the dinghy dock in Coral Bay where we will be ready to pick you up! Then your latter half of the day will be touring St. John by the ocean with us! We can explore shorelines only accessible by boat, stop by St. John cays, and we will take you back west where we will end in Cruz Bay where you began! We are all super excited about this tour, so contact us at mailto:email@example.com or Jenn at Jenn@newsofstjohn.com today to book your tour today!
- Half Day Trip: A half day is a little less expensive, but since it is less time, this charter has to stay local because we don’t have enough time to clear customs. But that is completely fine as St. John has spectacular cays, snorkeling reefs and sights to be seen which are only accessible by boat! You will be in awe at all we can see in 3-4 hours. rate: $450 (includes fuel & captains fee but NOT gratuity)
- Full Day USVI Trip: This awesome day leaves the Coral Bay Dinghy Dock at 9 AM and returns around 4 or 5. There are some very big advantages to staying in the USVI. First off all, we have an abundance of reefs in USVI that are absolutely stunning. Often, folks favor tripping to the BVI, but we gotta tell ya – your missing out on a ton here! We Can go to Pizza Pi VI for lunch, or perhaps you’d prefer to go to Water Island off STT, such a sweet little spot. There are also two new places to lunch at and have some drinks on St. John, both Bikinis on the Beach and soon we will be able to enjoy the all new Lime Out floating taco bay as well!. We would love to show you all the amazingness of the USVI!!! The rate for this is $695 (includes fuel & captains fee but NOT gratuity)
- Full Day BVI Trip: This adventure leaves the Coral Bay Dinghy Dock at 9 AM and returns around 4 or 5. As mentioned, there is no set schedule, and we listen to what is important to you. Want to sit at White Bay kicking back with painkillers all day? Done. Want to see some of the best snorkeling spots after lunch at Foxy’s Taboo? Sounds like a plan. Ready for the shot ski and to jump off at the Willy T? Soon we will all be up for that again with the new Willy T! The point is – we love these islands and we love it when our guests have a blast, that’s the best. $795* + $65 -70 for customs (customs must be paid in cash). Once again, these rates include fuel and your captains fee, so everything but gratuity
CUSTOMS MUST BE PAID IN CASH AS IT IS PAID DIRECTLY TO THE BVI AND USVI GOVERNMENTS
- Scuba Trips:Unfortunately, this is something we do not offer. But, Our friends at Busy Bee Charters and Busy Bee Waters Sports Center do! Check them out! Whether you are an experienced diver or looking to get certified, they will take great care of you and show you some amazing diving! Don’t miss out on checking out the beautiful underwater world – you will love it! Busy Bee Charters
These are our main types of trips, past that, its all about where you go, and we customize every trip to our guests, who also quickly become our friends. So, take a look around our website to help you make a decision…or are you ready to book today?